Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Easter

Our Easter Festivities were spread out over three weekends - each with an Easter Egg hunt. Abigail soon learned that the eggs meant candy and loved them. She was spoiled with treats from her grandmas. We had a great time and are so grateful for what Easter means to us.

Jones Family Party








Easter Sunday

We went to my parents between Conference sessions to have brunch, but first we all met at the Cemetery to visit my brother. I definitely get emotional in a new way since I have now had my own preemie baby. I tried to tell Abigail about him, but only said a couple of words before I was in tears. I am so grateful for the Plan of Salvation and Forever Families.

John, Abigail and Nonna


This is probably the best shot I got of her in her Easter dress -- and I couldn't even get it with her looking at me.

Riding Family Easter Party


Merrill Family Party (John's Extended Family)

Devouring a cookie -- She's got a sweet tooth apparently -- and we try to limit her sweets

Loving petting a dog one of the cousins brought



No comments: