Monday, September 5, 2011

Summer Project

I think it was April that my very kind brother and husband drove quite the distance to look at a piano I could get a good deal on. I wasn't too thrilled about it's color - so I have recently finished staining it to a medium dark brown. It took me a long time between other things going on and the incredible heat. It's didn't stain as evenly as I hoped and it is taking more space than I imagined, but I am happy to add it to my super nice electronic one.... Anyone know of a good piano tuner that won't cost me an arm and a leg - as I really barely have a finger to pay. My father-in-law and I will most likely be able to keep it tuned in the future, but since it hasn't been tuned since the 70s - I figure a professional should do it this time around.... Anyone have someone they recommend?


No comments: