Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Thatcher Trip #2

Our second trip to Thatcher was for Spring Sing and to attend the Open House for the Gila Valley Temple.

The two years I spent at Eastern Arizona College are incredibly memorable for me. Though some things are quite cheesey when you stop and think about it, the memories are very dear to me and what I needed at that point in my life.... My sisters and I are now all EAC Choir Alumni. At the end of each Spring Sing all Alumni are invited to join in singing the last song. This was the first time all four of us were there to sing it together.

In the lobby after the show, Abigail discovered it is fun to ride on Daddy's leg.


The Temple is beautiful. It is still taking getting used to seeing a gorgeous Temple right off the highway as you are approaching Thatcher. We attended the Open House with some of my mom's side of the family.... I love that I come from extended families that love to do things together. Our big numbers may overwhelm some people, but I love it! I loved being in the Temple with my little family and thinking how we can be Together Forever!


My immediate family (minus my brother's family who couldn't make the trip) with both of my grandmas.

No comments: