Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy 2010



2009 was quite the year for our little family, but I am so grateful for how it has all ended up. It seems hard to believe that in just a few weeks we will have had Abigail home for a year.... In the middle of it all when I longed to have her home and hold her with nothing attached; rock her in the nursery rocking chair; or any other little wishes -- I would try and remind myself that this would all be over before I knew it.... Now our little princess is just growing up so fast.

Our New Year's Eve was spent with John's family. Abigail and I actually made it until midnight, but were asleep shortly after. (John often wakes me in time for the ball to drop.) We stayed the night in his parents' extra room and then went to my parents' for brunch before heading home.... A few days later we left for our California trip with some of John's family.... It was fun, and I hope to post about that soon -- but have lots of pictures to go through.... For now -- here is a fun one from Abigail's first time at the beach.

No comments: