Monday, December 14, 2009

Toddler in the House

I feel like I have been posting a lot more lately, but I also feel that Abigail has been changing so much the last little bit. We put her to bed for the night and she wakes up looking different -- crazy!! She is bigger and/or something about her looks different.

I was in the kitchen alot this weekend, which means Abigail was there more, too. I am so glad that our oven does not get hot on the front -- or I would have to really worry. Abigail was intrigued by the oven as some cookies were baking.




It is like a whole different face seeing those top teeth....

I decided to just let her keep doing what she was doing for awhile -- because until we get latches, she will probably just keep going back to it -- and with it being the first time, I was your classic "first time mom" and thought it was cute. (However, I don't think that thinking will last long at all.) We are also starting try some suggestions that we got from our neighbors about getting her to stay out of some things.

No comments: