Monday, March 16, 2009

Twin Cousins... Well, Sort of

My cousin and I were born two weeks apart, and we have spent much of our lives doing things together - including being dressed in matching outfits by our families.... Well, in keeping with our life-long tradition (even when we didn't try to do things together), we managed to get pregnant at the same time (unknowingly) and ended up with the same due date and baby girls.

Obviously, Little Miss Abigail jumped the gun and is a little bit older than Miss Brisa, but you wouldn't know by their size.... So, my cousin found these adorable dresses for us to take pictures of the girls with.... We are already having fun with our girls together!!


This is how the afternoon started...




Getting closer... no worries - Abigail had her crying moments, but I was calming her instead of snapping pictures.... We would just begin to snap a picture when one of them would express their unhappiness.

The beauty of pacifiers

A few of Abigail by herself...




This is the best one we got - and it is blurry... darn!

8 comments:

3in3mom said...

awww, gotta love cousins!

Carl and Starla said...

Very cute!

Terina said...

That is too cute! They are too cute!

Kristy said...

Yay second cousins! They look so sweet and I think that the dresses are adorable!

Susie Faye said...

completely adorable Kim! my mom was so excited to see that you had her in the blanket she made...she's still looking for the booties=) abby is such a pretty girl. she looks like her mama!

Susan said...

Is it time for us to have a bow making party? I see she can wear them now. How do you like the headbands, arent they so soft? Ok, we need to get this little girl some more bows now that shes older, time to accessorize!!!

Tell me what color and size of bow you want and I can at least have a few more ready for next time I come down!

Steph B. said...

So cute!:)

~aileen~jaron~ said...

kim, your baby is getting so big, i cant believe how fast time flies! I love her sweet face. I need to come and visit you. I've been waiting till my boys are not coughing, but it has been months, and we cant shake it. So i will just come alone. call you soon!