Friday, May 8, 2009

Sweet Moments

So today I was at my parents house to help my mom with some flower orders, and John stopped by on his way home from work. At the time a family friend was there also-picking up her son. She was holding Abigail as she started her bottle.... I missed it, because I was, I believe, talking to someone else, but.... The ones paying attention said that when John came in and started talking, that Abigail's eyes looked up in excitement and began looking for Daddy.... How Sweet!!! Abigail also loves to play "Pat-a-Cake" with Daddy. I try it, too, but she never smiles and laughs as much as when he does it.

It is fun and interesting the things that Abigail prefers John or I to do - compared to each other.... Oh, I love her!!!!

1 comment:

3in3mom said...

Awww, so fun to get to meet Miss A today! She is so darling--much cuter than any picture. She just loves her Momma too I can see it. You are truly blessed. Thanks for sharing her all these months through your blog. Luv ya, C