Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Four Month Check-Up!

Tuesday we went to Abigail's four month check-up. The doctor said that she looks good and is doing some good catch-up growth. She is still a small four month old, but when her measurements are plotted on the graph, they are rising fast. She currently weighs 9lbs 8oz and is 21 3/4 inches long. Way to go little girl!

She is starting to do some smiling and being more awake and alert. John and I love it!! She is sleeping well at night - almost always in her bed (and I can give her the middle of the night feeding mostly in her sleep), and she is taking a good middle of the day nap - with other short naps in between. So she is basically developing a nice little schedule.

My friend also took pictures of her this weekend. Stay tuned for what should be some great pictures... I am excited!!

Happy 19 Weeks! - Looks like this outfit is on its final wearing for Abigail... darn! I really like it!! I swear it fit so well just last week, but now it is too short on her. I am so excited to watch her get bigger, but sad at the same time.... I am trying to just love her being a baby!

Isn't she such a cute sleeper?

4 comments:

Brittney Blount said...

Yes, enjoy every minute. They grow so fast. And I agree about the clothes. Especially when clothes are too big keep trying them because you will try it on her and all of a sudden it will fit. Or you will forget about the outfit and it will be too small.

Paul and Jen said...

She is so adorable

Tanya Leigh said...

What a doll! How does she eat in her sleep? And, how long to they expect her to be using oxygen? She's a cutie-pie.

Shelly said...

She's so CUTE!